Upcoming Shows & Events
Friday Sept 17! Special Show! Crosstown Traffic and Bo McMillion!
- $10 entry to benefit Vanessa Davis who is battling breast cancer.
- 50/50 raffle!
- Team Love tshirts!
- Online Auction for some incredible items
- 4 WVU football tickets
- Gift certificates for White Grass, Mary’s Greenhouse, Smoke on the Water, Studio MK, Western Steer, Joey’s Bike Shop, Jimbo’s
- Getaways at Camping at the Grove, Cabins of Kelly Mountain. Smokey Bottom Campground
- Pottery and original artist prints
- Products & services from from Big Timber, Studio MK, Woodford Oil, Shine On Yoga, Byrds Donuts, Brewstel. 7 Performance, Elkins Builder Supply. Augusta, and more!
Come join the fun and help raise money for this wonderful person!
Join us Friday August 10th for one of our favorite local bands—Redheawk! Featuring JB Tenney, Seth Young and Jared Roy these guys can play just about anything! Come early and get a cachapa! Music starts around 7-ish.
Grilled shrimp or chicken with tomatoes. onions and our sweet & sour sauce and stuffed into our famous cachapa!
Chicken Cachapa: Single $7.99 | Lunch (served with rice & beans) $10.99 | Dinner (served with rice & beans and soup or salad) $13.99
Shrimp Cachapa: Single $8.99 | Lunch (served with rice & beans) $11.99 | Dinner (served with rice & beans and soup or salad) $14.99
Stop in Wednesday, August 25th for an El Gran favorite—JB Tenney & Seth Young! We never know what these guys will play but its always freaking phenomenal! Free live music! Show starts around 7:30-ish! Come early and come hungry!
Andy Tuck of The Greens returns with Tuck & Friends on Friday August 20th. Show starts about 8-ish so come early and get dinner and a good seat for the show!
Stop in to our lounge on Wednesday, August 18th for free live music with Tim White & JB Stalnaker! Show starts about 7:30-ish—come early and get our Ragin’ Cajun Cachapa!